Monday, April 2, 2018

Research Presentation

From our research, we had to present the proposal of our arguments as a start for our essays. My classmates had some very good facts on discussing their topics. They fully described their side of the argument to prove the other students including myself why we should side with them. From the student's presentations, I viewed they felt very confident in their arguments and gave great information on their topic. However, there were those who had some facts wrong and had gotten the definitions wrong for their argument... At least the students are getting feedback for their presentation to make their essay better and more organized. I loved listening to my classmate's side of the story and the arguments they proposed. I think more eye contact and memorization will help them to really get their point across. The reason is some of us read word for word and we shall persuade our proposal not just by reading the information but fully explain why.

During my presentation, I felt as though I presented my argument thoroughly. Unfortunately, I need to work on more eye contacts and not reading word for word on the power point. I need to be more confident in my argument and prove that I know what I am for and against.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction Texting and Driving

Texting and driving is a serious problem we face today. Thousands of innocent lives are being taken unnecessarily and can ...